NEW COURSES FOR 2018
This course will develop your understanding of the new GDPR regulations and how they will impact on your school practices. During the course you will learn about the data protection principles, the new GDPR legislation and the impact this will have on schools and their business practices.
Effective workforce deployment
This course offers the opportunity to reflect on your current teaching and learning, as well as your support structures to ensure they are financially sustainable and designed to meet the future needs of your school. You will then learn how to formulate an internal personnel action plan and consider any HR implications and ‘pitfalls’ to avoid.
We have a wide range of courses and conferences including:
- An introduction to executive headship
- Developing your school’s mental health provision
- An introduction to income generation and grant writing
- Early Years mastery
- The SENCO as a strategic leader
- New and aspiring heads’ conference